Jay Denham Black Nites 2.0
- Words: Derek Grey
- Label: Equator
Detroit native Denham has released tracks by Gayle San on his own Black Nation label; now San returns the favor with this release on his label from Denham. Big Jay is known for no-nonsense tracks that barrel down the freeway like an Escalade doing 90. "100 Years Later" and "Shadows" temper the relentless drum programming with subtle samples and distant synth fragments that pierce through the thick, percussive exhaust like fractals of sunlight through a cracked industrial roof.
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Rubadub
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
XLR8R Downloads Player