Jazzanova Glow And Glare/Let Your Heart Be Free
- Words: Derek Grey
- Label: Sonar Kollektiv
A Jazzanova single can really only be improved by one thing, the addition of an Atjazz remix; here, their "Dance The Dance" version sounds like Charles Stephney's jazz symphonies gone house. On the flip, Ame polishes "Glow And Glare" with Detroit-made house wax. The original "Let Your Heart Be Free" was recorded by '80s soul sensation Patrice Rushen, and Nicole Krammer sings it confidently here. (Man, she can hit the high notes!) Uplifting and club friendly-Jazzanova always nails it.
- NewsCheck Out New Mixes from Joy Orbison and Objekt
- Feature20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- NewsStream Shenoda's New 'Who Ver?' EP for ManMakeMusic
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
XLR8R Downloads Player