Jazzanova Glow And Glare/Let Your Heart Be Free
- Words: Derek Grey
- Label: Sonar Kollektiv
A Jazzanova single can really only be improved by one thing, the addition of an Atjazz remix; here, their "Dance The Dance" version sounds like Charles Stephney's jazz symphonies gone house. On the flip, Ame polishes "Glow And Glare" with Detroit-made house wax. The original "Let Your Heart Be Free" was recorded by '80s soul sensation Patrice Rushen, and Nicole Krammer sings it confidently here. (Man, she can hit the high notes!) Uplifting and club friendly-Jazzanova always nails it.
- NewsRecondite Announces Upcoming LP for Innervisions, Streams New Track
- NewsWatch a Short Documentary with Jeff Mills
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- GearArtist Tips: Peter Van Hoesen on How to Listen More Effectively
- NewsSBTRKT Drops Video for "New Dorp. New York"
XLR8R Downloads Player