Jazzanova Glow And Glare/Let Your Heart Be Free
- Words: Derek Grey
- Label: Sonar Kollektiv
A Jazzanova single can really only be improved by one thing, the addition of an Atjazz remix; here, their "Dance The Dance" version sounds like Charles Stephney's jazz symphonies gone house. On the flip, Ame polishes "Glow And Glare" with Detroit-made house wax. The original "Let Your Heart Be Free" was recorded by '80s soul sensation Patrice Rushen, and Nicole Krammer sings it confidently here. (Man, she can hit the high notes!) Uplifting and club friendly-Jazzanova always nails it.
- GearAKAI Unveils APC40 MkII and Rhythm Wolf Drum Machine and Bass Synth
- NewsWatch the Video for Clark's "Riff Through the Fog"
- NewsNicolas Jaar, 3 Chairs, Jamie xx, DJ Koze, and More Announced for Dekmantel 2014
- GearArtist Tips - Max Cooper Details Five Ways to Focus Your Artistic Vision and Tighten Up Your Productions
- MP3Dengue Dengue Dengue! "Banana"
XLR8R Downloads Player