- Words: Velanche
- Label: Pantone
Ryoto Nozaki‘s Jazztronik project has been one of the forerunners in the nu-jazz scene, producing an admirable body of work. Samurai embodies music from three Jazztronik albums that were previously released only in Japan. Nozaki‘s classical training is mixed with house, R&B, and Brazilian influences to great effect. "Muddy Muddy" is a work of exquisite beauty, and the title track has been a standout club fave for well over a year. With considerable depth and musical vitality, Samurai delivers in spades.
- NewsWatch the Video for Clark's "Riff Through the Fog"
- NewsNicolas Jaar, 3 Chairs, Jamie xx, DJ Koze, and More Announced for Dekmantel 2014
- GearAKAI Unveils APC40 MkII and Rhythm Wolf Drum Machine and Bass Synth
- GearArtist Tips - Max Cooper Details Five Ways to Focus Your Artistic Vision and Tighten Up Your Productions
- NewsMaya Jane Coles to Helm Next Fabric Mix Album
XLR8R Downloads Player