Jem They (Remixes)
- Words: 4Real
- Label: Crazy Wise
In a sharp contrast to the original, Photek‘s mix intros with ‘96 darkside choirs and flanged steppers‘ breaks. Riding over a fat b-line, Jem‘s vocals become a mantra as breathy atmospheres give the tune depth and momentum. The Cut Chemist mix stays close to the original vibe with big breakbeats, a double bass, and folky guitar. An instrumental mix is included.
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsThe Lowdown: This Week's XLR8R Top 10 with Flying Lotus, Hard Wax, SBTRKT and More
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
XLR8R Downloads Player