Jem They (Remixes)
- Words: 4Real
- Label: Crazy Wise
In a sharp contrast to the original, Photek‘s mix intros with ‘96 darkside choirs and flanged steppers‘ breaks. Riding over a fat b-line, Jem‘s vocals become a mantra as breathy atmospheres give the tune depth and momentum. The Cut Chemist mix stays close to the original vibe with big breakbeats, a double bass, and folky guitar. An instrumental mix is included.
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- NewsListen to Tin Man's Upcoming 'Ode' LP
- NewsWatch Holly Herndon's Video for New Single, "Home"
- PodcastSimian Mobile Disco
- NewsLapalux Drops New Single for Brainfeeder, Announces European Tour
XLR8R Downloads Player