Jem They (Remixes)
- Words: 4Real
- Label: Crazy Wise
In a sharp contrast to the original, Photek‘s mix intros with ‘96 darkside choirs and flanged steppers‘ breaks. Riding over a fat b-line, Jem‘s vocals become a mantra as breathy atmospheres give the tune depth and momentum. The Cut Chemist mix stays close to the original vibe with big breakbeats, a double bass, and folky guitar. An instrumental mix is included.
- NewsWatch the Video for Clark's "Riff Through the Fog"
- GearAKAI Unveils APC40 MkII and Rhythm Wolf Drum Machine and Bass Synth
- NewsNicolas Jaar, 3 Chairs, Jamie xx, DJ Koze, and More Announced for Dekmantel 2014
- GearArtist Tips - Max Cooper Details Five Ways to Focus Your Artistic Vision and Tighten Up Your Productions
- NewsMaya Jane Coles to Helm Next Fabric Mix Album
XLR8R Downloads Player