Jhz/Koma + Bones TCR 100
- Words: Tomas Palermo
- Label: TCR
The two tracks selected to preview Thursday Club's 100th release show that, while considered primarily a breakbeat label, Rennie Pilgrim's concern could easily expand in many auditory directions-from indie rock through chill out. Jhz's contribution to the single is familiar TCR gear: rough bass, overdriven effects and focused drum rhythms. Koma & Bones' "Time Waster" is proper hummable dance music with a Madchester feel–it's still breaks, but it rocks too, like the Psychonauts or Propellerheads.
- GearWatch Goth-Trad Make a Beat with Ableton Live
- NewsWatch Jeff Mills' 1998 Red Bull Music Academy Lecture
- NewsWatch Just Jam Sets from Mount Kimbie, Loefah, Omar Souleyman, and More
- MP3Kenji Kawai "Making of a Cyborg (Rope Re-Interpretation)"
- NewsListen to Girl Unit's Crystalline Remix of Little Dragon
XLR8R Downloads Player