John B & Exile Broken Language
- Words: 4Real
- Label: Planet Mu
A Rotterdam hardcore-style bassline plugs away beneath over-timestretched drums, and freaked-out processing is applied on every single sound. The intro mixes cleanly with current d&b, while the rest of the arrangement takes license with Pendulum‘s switching style and Dillinja‘s second drop bass progressions. With the craziest edits short of AFX, this is d&b in the blender.
- NewsDownload a New Mix from Tycho
- MP3Marley Carroll "First Thought, Best Thought (Little People Remix)"
- NewsFour Tet Streams Final Forthcoming Percussions Tracks
- NewsStream Different Sleep's Dreamy Debut EP for Friends of Friends
- NewsPixelord, DZA, 813, and Others to Appear on Upcoming Russia-Focused Compilation
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player