John B & Exile Broken Language
- Words: 4Real
- Label: Planet Mu
A Rotterdam hardcore-style bassline plugs away beneath over-timestretched drums, and freaked-out processing is applied on every single sound. The intro mixes cleanly with current d&b, while the rest of the arrangement takes license with Pendulum‘s switching style and Dillinja‘s second drop bass progressions. With the craziest edits short of AFX, this is d&b in the blender.
- GearWatch Goth-Trad Make a Beat with Ableton Live
- NewsWatch Jeff Mills' 1998 Red Bull Music Academy Lecture
- NewsWatch Just Jam Sets from Mount Kimbie, Loefah, Omar Souleyman, and More
- NewsListen to Girl Unit's Crystalline Remix of Little Dragon
- MP3Kenji Kawai "Making of a Cyborg (Rope Re-Interpretation)"
XLR8R Downloads Player