John Fahey Hard Time Empty Bottle Blues (1-4)
- Words: DJ Olive
- Label: Table of the Elements
Once you figure out the b-side is not a Jansky Noise remix but actually uncut with a thick ink drawing on it, you can play this picture disc, made up of four tracks recorded in 1996 at the Yttrium Festival and released fall 2003. It's pressed quite loud, so it's good to mix into instrumentals or slice into house. Fluid, rolling solo guitar blues.
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- NewsStream 'Gem Drops Four' Featuring The Range, Pixelord, Natasha Kmeto, Anenon, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player