John Fahey Hard Time Empty Bottle Blues (1-4)
- Words: DJ Olive
- Label: Table of the Elements
Once you figure out the b-side is not a Jansky Noise remix but actually uncut with a thick ink drawing on it, you can play this picture disc, made up of four tracks recorded in 1996 at the Yttrium Festival and released fall 2003. It's pressed quite loud, so it's good to mix into instrumentals or slice into house. Fluid, rolling solo guitar blues.
- PodcastGerd Janson
- FeatureReal Talk: Hieroglyphic Being on His Unorthodox DJ Style, Muscle Mirroring, and Why the Whole Thing Is a Big Cosmic Joke
- ReviewFantastic Mr Fox "You Turn"
- NewsThe Lowdown: This Week's XLR8R Top 10 with Caribou, Todd Terje, Gerd Janson, and More
- NewsListen to Slam's Upcoming 'Reverse Proceed' LP for Soma
XLR8R Downloads Player