John Fahey Hard Time Empty Bottle Blues (1-4)
- Words: DJ Olive
- Label: Table of the Elements
Once you figure out the b-side is not a Jansky Noise remix but actually uncut with a thick ink drawing on it, you can play this picture disc, made up of four tracks recorded in 1996 at the Yttrium Festival and released fall 2003. It's pressed quite loud, so it's good to mix into instrumentals or slice into house. Fluid, rolling solo guitar blues.
- NewsStream Submerse's Upcoming Debut Full-Length, 'Slow Waves'
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- NewsCheck Out Another Track from Rustie's Upcoming LP for Warp
- MP3Juan Ramos "The Mariner"
- NewsRicardo Villalobos Readies 'Voodog' 12"; Preview It Now
XLR8R Downloads Player