John Tejada Streetmatik
- Words: Tomas
- Label: Fenetik
Tejada didn't hold back any vicious beats for his debut on Scotland's future jazz imprint Fenetik. Instead he delivers bombs for that azz-three to be exact-all precision-guided broken-funk jams with production cleaner than an Audi showroom. Wobbly bass, Tejada's signature Detroit-by-way-of-San Fernando techno melodies, and some of the fattest gated snares this side of Seiji's studio will rattle your brain and remind you of dance music's vital and transmutable powers.
- GearWatch Goth-Trad Make a Beat with Ableton Live
- NewsWatch Jeff Mills' 1998 Red Bull Music Academy Lecture
- NewsWatch Just Jam Sets from Mount Kimbie, Loefah, Omar Souleyman, and More
- MP3Kenji Kawai "Making of a Cyborg (Rope Re-Interpretation)"
- NewsListen to Girl Unit's Crystalline Remix of Little Dragon
XLR8R Downloads Player