Jon Hassell Maarifa Street
- Words: Richard Dorfmeister
- Label: Label Bleu
This is the sort of thing we want to do. It‘s a complete listening album, ambient in a Brian Eno vein. The production is simply "off its head" music. Some people might consider it boring but I think it‘s exciting because it‘s not connected to any commercial style or locked into a genre.
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- NewsStream 'Gem Drops Four' Featuring The Range, Pixelord, Natasha Kmeto, Anenon, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player