Juana Molina Tres Cosas
- Words: Stacy Meyn
- Label: Domino
Argentine singer/guitarist Juana Molina garnered a load of recognition in the world music scene last year with her Segundo release. The same gauzy, trippy sounds transfer nicely onto her third album Tres Cosas, which is bound to draw attention from electro-folk aficionados and fans of Pamela Golden, Stereolab and Air. Molina keeps mostly to voice and guitar, cooing in Spanish about tender things whilst layered voices and machine sounds blurp in the background.
- NewsFour Tet Streams Final Forthcoming Percussions Tracks
- MP3Marley Carroll "First Thought, Best Thought (Little People Remix)"
- NewsCheck Out a 40-Minute Live Set from Juju & Jordash
- NewsPixelord, DZA, 813, and Others to Appear on Upcoming Russia-Focused Compilation
- NewsStream Different Sleep's Dreamy Debut EP for Friends of Friends
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player