K.I.M. Kim Kong
- Words: Ron Nachmann
- Label: Tigersushi
How does reputedly mysterious freak-cult K.I.M. top a noisy, shuffling, 3/4 time '80s-ish remix by Chicken Lips' Andy Meecham of their breathy disco/EBM insta-classic "Kim Kong"? Simple: by sticking the crunchy, desperate "Sex Beat" from 1981 by L.A. punk idols Gun Club on the vinyl as an extra track. Now you're talkin' some outside shit.
- NewsDownload a New Mix from Tycho
- MP3Marley Carroll "First Thought, Best Thought (Little People Remix)"
- NewsFour Tet Streams Final Forthcoming Percussions Tracks
- NewsStream Different Sleep's Dreamy Debut EP for Friends of Friends
- NewsPixelord, DZA, 813, and Others to Appear on Upcoming Russia-Focused Compilation
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player