Kano Typical Me Ft. Ghetto
- Words: DeepSix
- Label: 679
Thought to have the best chance of any UK MC (barring Dizee) of breaking the North American market, Kano‘s smooth flow is intelligible yet still retains that foreign je ne sais quoi. While "Typical Me" featuring Ghetto is solid, it ultimately fails to drop jaws despite (or perhaps because of) shocking use of rock guitars. "Mic Fight," on the other hand, properly showcases Kano‘s knack for the vernacular with better sparring partners in Wiley and Demon.
- GearAKAI Unveils APC40 MkII and Rhythm Wolf Drum Machine and Bass Synth
- MP3Dengue Dengue Dengue! "Banana"
- NewsBoiler Room's 'Beats Unraveled' Series Continues with a Version of Shlohmo's "Places"
- NewsNicolas Jaar, 3 Chairs, Jamie xx, DJ Koze, and More Announced for Dekmantel 2014
- GearArtist Tips - Max Cooper Details Five Ways to Focus Your Artistic Vision and Tighten Up Your Productions
XLR8R Downloads Player