Keaton & Verse Redemption
- Words: 4Real
- Label: Refuge Audio
Keaton debuts his very own label with two devastating tunes. "Redemption," produced with MC Verse, is a positive minimal roller with plenty of dubbed out effects and energy for the floor. The flip sees Keaton & Hive crafting one of the most lethal tunes this year. A mix-friendly and slightly uplifting intro leads to a sinister frenzied drop. "No Hope?" raises the bar and the roof.
- GearArtist Tips: Marcel Dettmann's Five Keys to Being a Good DJ
- NewsSoundCloud Announces Advertising, Royalty Collection, Subscription Service
- NewsDownload a Lush Ambient Production from xxxy
- NewsCheck Out John Talabot's Remix of Bicep, Download an "AltMix"
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
- 20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- Get Familiar: Dark Entries
- Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted: Wolfgang Voigt, Lawrence English, and Others Ponder the State of Ambient Music
- 20 Questions: DJ Harvey Talks Surfing, Rock 'n' Roll, and the Meaning of Life
XLR8R Downloads Player