Kelpe Sunburnt Eyelids
- Words: Tomas
- Label: DC
Kel McKeown‘s ‘04 debut album as Kelpe, Sea Inside Body, was a briny ocean soundtrack filled with gentle waves of ambient and downbeat sounds. This EP expands off that blueprint of IDM, dub, chill beats, and underwater sound motifs. Truthfully, his sonic palette unfolds like a purple urchin, synthy tentacles floating and undulating in the dark. Kelpe makes charming and disconcerting mood music.
- NewsWatch the Video for Clark's "Riff Through the Fog"
- NewsNicolas Jaar, 3 Chairs, Jamie xx, DJ Koze, and More Announced for Dekmantel 2014
- GearAKAI Unveils APC40 MkII and Rhythm Wolf Drum Machine and Bass Synth
- GearArtist Tips - Max Cooper Details Five Ways to Focus Your Artistic Vision and Tighten Up Your Productions
- NewsMaya Jane Coles to Helm Next Fabric Mix Album
XLR8R Downloads Player