- Words: Brion Paul
- Label: Neo Ouija
Known for pummeling persons worldwide with his graphic design fugue of 0s and 1s-not to mention a vast discography spread across labels like Bpitch Control, Sender, Shitkatapult, and his own Detroit Underground-Kero suitably slows things down here for a subdued English label. Kerologistics isn‘t entirely the backing track for the onramp to Sleepytime, as Kero‘s ever-complex arsenal of hiccupping rattletrap sounds claustrophobically coats every digestible space of sound. Lackluster in its entirety, Kero‘s skill for dark-side computer trickery is probably best suited for sublimating the dancefloor.
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- PodcastSimian Mobile Disco
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
- NewsAphex Twin Talks 'Syro,' Gear, '90s Rave Culture, and More in Extensive New Interview
- MP3Desto "Healing (Alternate Take)"
XLR8R Downloads Player