- Words: Brion Paul
- Label: Neo Ouija
Known for pummeling persons worldwide with his graphic design fugue of 0s and 1s-not to mention a vast discography spread across labels like Bpitch Control, Sender, Shitkatapult, and his own Detroit Underground-Kero suitably slows things down here for a subdued English label. Kerologistics isn‘t entirely the backing track for the onramp to Sleepytime, as Kero‘s ever-complex arsenal of hiccupping rattletrap sounds claustrophobically coats every digestible space of sound. Lackluster in its entirety, Kero‘s skill for dark-side computer trickery is probably best suited for sublimating the dancefloor.
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- NewsThe Lowdown: This Week's XLR8R Top 10 with Flying Lotus, Hard Wax, SBTRKT and More
XLR8R Downloads Player