- Words: Brion Paul
- Label: Neo Ouija
Known for pummeling persons worldwide with his graphic design fugue of 0s and 1s-not to mention a vast discography spread across labels like Bpitch Control, Sender, Shitkatapult, and his own Detroit Underground-Kero suitably slows things down here for a subdued English label. Kerologistics isn‘t entirely the backing track for the onramp to Sleepytime, as Kero‘s ever-complex arsenal of hiccupping rattletrap sounds claustrophobically coats every digestible space of sound. Lackluster in its entirety, Kero‘s skill for dark-side computer trickery is probably best suited for sublimating the dancefloor.
- GearWatch Goth-Trad Make a Beat with Ableton Live
- NewsWatch Jeff Mills' 1998 Red Bull Music Academy Lecture
- NewsWatch Just Jam Sets from Mount Kimbie, Loefah, Omar Souleyman, and More
- NewsListen to Girl Unit's Crystalline Remix of Little Dragon
- MP3Kenji Kawai "Making of a Cyborg (Rope Re-Interpretation)"
XLR8R Downloads Player