Kettel Cuddle and Then Leave
- Words: Ron Nachmann
- Label: DUB
Dutch wunderkind Reimer Eising follows up his excellently titled "Look At This Ha! Ha! Ha!" EP with a similar grab bag of orchestral-electronic styles. Put aside any comparisons you've heard between this cat and Plaid or AFX and just check this on its merits. Few can make percussive stumbling sound as resolutely jazzy as Eising does on the a-side's "Any Waken Sly Blonda," or Disneyesque electronic naivete sound as intriguing as on "Prairieplant." Dude is confoundingly unique.
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- NewsStream 'Gem Drops Four' Featuring The Range, Pixelord, Natasha Kmeto, Anenon, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player