Kettel Cuddle and Then Leave
- Words: Ron Nachmann
- Label: DUB
Dutch wunderkind Reimer Eising follows up his excellently titled "Look At This Ha! Ha! Ha!" EP with a similar grab bag of orchestral-electronic styles. Put aside any comparisons you've heard between this cat and Plaid or AFX and just check this on its merits. Few can make percussive stumbling sound as resolutely jazzy as Eising does on the a-side's "Any Waken Sly Blonda," or Disneyesque electronic naivete sound as intriguing as on "Prairieplant." Dude is confoundingly unique.
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- NewsCheck Out New Mixes from Joy Orbison and Objekt
- Feature20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
- NewsStream Shenoda's New 'Who Ver?' EP for ManMakeMusic
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
XLR8R Downloads Player