Kettel Cuddle and Then Leave
- Words: Ron Nachmann
- Label: DUB
Dutch wunderkind Reimer Eising follows up his excellently titled "Look At This Ha! Ha! Ha!" EP with a similar grab bag of orchestral-electronic styles. Put aside any comparisons you've heard between this cat and Plaid or AFX and just check this on its merits. Few can make percussive stumbling sound as resolutely jazzy as Eising does on the a-side's "Any Waken Sly Blonda," or Disneyesque electronic naivete sound as intriguing as on "Prairieplant." Dude is confoundingly unique.
- NewsWolfgang Voigt Pays Tribute to the Roland 303 for Kompakt's 303rd Release
- MP3GL "Won't You See (Gerd Janson Dub Mix)"
- NewsLeon Vynehall Shares Mesmerizing New Video, Announces North American Tour
- NewsGhostly Artists Soundtrack Upcoming Videogame; Hear New Tracks from Shigeto, Matthew Dear, and More
- Trainwreck: DJ Slugo Recounts the Time He Found Himself in the Middle of a Hotel Room Brawl
- 20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
- Record Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- Record Store Week: Co-Op 87
XLR8R Downloads Player