Koma abd Bones Shutterspeed
- Words: Miranda Franks
- Label: TCR
After a few half-hearted attempts at living up to their reputation as the UK's favorite breakbeat remixers, we are treated to the experimental side of Koma and Bones on their second full-length release. Most tracks are danceable experiments within the traditional nu-skool framework, featuring K&B's trademark melancholic undertones and the punchy bass and snares. Without the pressure of entertaining the dancefloor, the duo are free to create tracks like "Flip Flop" and "Pusherman," and experiment with old school electro beats that display the versatility of these talented producers.
- GearArtist Tips: Marcel Dettmann's Five Keys to Being a Good DJ
- NewsSoundCloud Announces Advertising, Royalty Collection, Subscription Service
- NewsDownload a Lush Ambient Production from xxxy
- NewsCheck Out John Talabot's Remix of Bicep, Download an "AltMix"
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
- 20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- Get Familiar: Dark Entries
- Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted: Wolfgang Voigt, Lawrence English, and Others Ponder the State of Ambient Music
- 20 Questions: DJ Harvey Talks Surfing, Rock 'n' Roll, and the Meaning of Life
XLR8R Downloads Player