Koma abd Bones Shutterspeed
- Words: Miranda Franks
- Label: TCR
After a few half-hearted attempts at living up to their reputation as the UK's favorite breakbeat remixers, we are treated to the experimental side of Koma and Bones on their second full-length release. Most tracks are danceable experiments within the traditional nu-skool framework, featuring K&B's trademark melancholic undertones and the punchy bass and snares. Without the pressure of entertaining the dancefloor, the duo are free to create tracks like "Flip Flop" and "Pusherman," and experiment with old school electro beats that display the versatility of these talented producers.
- NewsAphex Twin Talks 'Syro,' Gear, '90s Rave Culture, and More in Extensive New Interview
- GearDntel Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Home Studio
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- FeatureHi-Five: Tin Man Selects His Top Acid Tracks
- MP3kidkanevil "Thousand Year Forest (One for Yosi)"
- September 18: New Forms Festival 2014 with Oneohtrix Point Never, Hieroglyphic Being, Helena Hauff, Madlib, and More
- September 24: Decibel Festival with Marcel Dettmann, KiNK, FaltyDL, John Roberts, Steffi, Simian Mobile Disco, and More
- October 15: Amsterdam Dance Event with Four Tet, DJ Koze, Jon Hopkins, Karenn, Ben UFO, Floating Points, MCDE, Talaboman, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player