Kool Keith Lost Masters Volume 2
- Words: Cokni O‘Dire
- Label: DMAFT
Former Ultramagnetic alum Kool Keith should have called this album The Emancipation of Kool Keith because this the Keith cats love: the pimp, the international zone coaster, the best MC in the whole wide world! Lost Masters 2 has all them funky ass records like "Feel About You," "Star Struck" and "Can‘t F**k With This," an array of darts formatted for fans. If you don‘t know Corporal Keith already-the only G that would pose on an album cover with a mask and Speedos-I‘m not the one to break his style down. His music is mostly filth and trash talking. If you hate the rap industry and need some tough love therapy, listen to this right after you find out what the number one song is this week on Billboard.
- GearArtist Tips: Marcel Dettmann's Five Keys to Being a Good DJ
- NewsSoundCloud Announces Advertising, Royalty Collection, Subscription Service
- Feature20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- PodcastMaxmillion Dunbar
- MP3Son of Sun "Feel Like I Feel (John Daly Remix)"
- 20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- Get Familiar: Dark Entries
- Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted: Wolfgang Voigt, Lawrence English, and Others Ponder the State of Ambient Music
- 20 Questions: DJ Harvey Talks Surfing, Rock 'n' Roll, and the Meaning of Life
XLR8R Downloads Player