Kreidler Eve Future Recall
- Words: Carla Costa
- Label: Wonder
On Eve Future Recall, Kreidler doesn‘t create songs so much as he creates characters from a film noir. The sinister tone of "Cervantes" is warmed with the melodies of deep keys (the con man with a weakness for honest women), and through the spry xylophone of "Whom The Bells Tolls" seeps an undercurrent of hesitation and unspoken hope (the cynical woman with a penchant for bad boys). The crescendo of buzzing strings on "The Park" pulls the plot together (the thugs on their trail finally catch up). Meanwhile, the lullabies in between tell their love story and predict their epitaphs.
- GearArtist Tips: Mister Saturday Night on the Importance of Building a Proper DJ Booth
- NewsWatch Ben UFO's RBMA Lecture
- MP3Machines in Heaven "Hindu Milk (Debukas Remix)"
- NewsStream Keysound's Upcoming 'Certified Connections' Compilation
- NewsThe Lowdown: This Week's XLR8R Top 10 with Maya Jane Coles, Joy Orbison, Mister Saturday Night, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player