Kreidler Eve Future Recall
- Words: Carla Costa
- Label: Wonder
On Eve Future Recall, Kreidler doesn‘t create songs so much as he creates characters from a film noir. The sinister tone of "Cervantes" is warmed with the melodies of deep keys (the con man with a weakness for honest women), and through the spry xylophone of "Whom The Bells Tolls" seeps an undercurrent of hesitation and unspoken hope (the cynical woman with a penchant for bad boys). The crescendo of buzzing strings on "The Park" pulls the plot together (the thugs on their trail finally catch up). Meanwhile, the lullabies in between tell their love story and predict their epitaphs.
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- NewsStream 'Gem Drops Four' Featuring The Range, Pixelord, Natasha Kmeto, Anenon, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player