Kreidler Eve Future Recall
- Words: Carla Costa
- Label: Wonder
On Eve Future Recall, Kreidler doesn‘t create songs so much as he creates characters from a film noir. The sinister tone of "Cervantes" is warmed with the melodies of deep keys (the con man with a weakness for honest women), and through the spry xylophone of "Whom The Bells Tolls" seeps an undercurrent of hesitation and unspoken hope (the cynical woman with a penchant for bad boys). The crescendo of buzzing strings on "The Park" pulls the plot together (the thugs on their trail finally catch up). Meanwhile, the lullabies in between tell their love story and predict their epitaphs.
- Feature20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
- NewsCheck Out New Mixes from Joy Orbison and Objekt
- NewsDJ Sprinkles Plans Brief North American Tour
- NewsRoman Flügel Shares New Track from Upcoming LP
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
XLR8R Downloads Player