Kreidler Eve Future Recall
- Words: Carla Costa
- Label: Wonder
On Eve Future Recall, Kreidler doesn‘t create songs so much as he creates characters from a film noir. The sinister tone of "Cervantes" is warmed with the melodies of deep keys (the con man with a weakness for honest women), and through the spry xylophone of "Whom The Bells Tolls" seeps an undercurrent of hesitation and unspoken hope (the cynical woman with a penchant for bad boys). The crescendo of buzzing strings on "The Park" pulls the plot together (the thugs on their trail finally catch up). Meanwhile, the lullabies in between tell their love story and predict their epitaphs.
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
- FeatureXLR8R's Top 20 Downloads of July
- NewsThe Lowdown: This Week's XLR8R Top 10 with FaltyDL, Dekmantel, Randomer, and More
- NewsR&S Readies Debut Outing from Alma Construct, Streams Lead Track
- NewsThe Great American Techno Festival Announces Dates and Initial Line-Up
- XLR8R's Top 20 Downloads of July
- Dekmantel: How Some Fanboys from The Hague Found Themselves at the Helm of One of Electronic Music's Best Festivals
- Trainwreck: DJ Slugo Recounts the Time He Found Himself in the Middle of a Hotel Room Brawl
- 20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
XLR8R Downloads Player