Language-Art Overcome It (from The Baby)
- Words: Sarah Adorable
- Label: Icabod
I would classify this track as folky-not slow 'n' soulful folky, but fun folky. It's upbeat and positive-not to dance to, but to tap your foot to. Her style of singing is almost like rapping; it's fast and unique. For not being super-into this particular genre of music, I like it. It stands out and the Language-Art people are good at what they do.
- GearDntel Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Home Studio
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- MP3kidkanevil "Thousand Year Forest (One for Yosi)"
- NewsDownload a New Mix from Ben UFO
- NewsListen to Another Track from Flying Lotus' 'You're Dead!' LP
- September 18: New Forms Festival 2014 with Oneohtrix Point Never, Hieroglyphic Being, Helena Hauff, Madlib, and More
- September 24: Decibel Festival with Marcel Dettmann, KiNK, FaltyDL, John Roberts, Steffi, Simian Mobile Disco, and More
- October 15: Amsterdam Dance Event with Four Tet, DJ Koze, Jon Hopkins, Karenn, Ben UFO, Floating Points, MCDE, Talaboman, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player