Language-Art Overcome It (from The Baby)
- Words: Sarah Adorable
- Label: Icabod
I would classify this track as folky-not slow 'n' soulful folky, but fun folky. It's upbeat and positive-not to dance to, but to tap your foot to. Her style of singing is almost like rapping; it's fast and unique. For not being super-into this particular genre of music, I like it. It stands out and the Language-Art people are good at what they do.
- GearWatch Goth-Trad Make a Beat with Ableton Live
- NewsWatch Jeff Mills' 1998 Red Bull Music Academy Lecture
- NewsWatch Just Jam Sets from Mount Kimbie, Loefah, Omar Souleyman, and More
- MP3Kenji Kawai "Making of a Cyborg (Rope Re-Interpretation)"
- NewsListen to Girl Unit's Crystalline Remix of Little Dragon
XLR8R Downloads Player