Language-Art Overcome It (from The Baby)
- Words: Sarah Adorable
- Label: Icabod
I would classify this track as folky-not slow 'n' soulful folky, but fun folky. It's upbeat and positive-not to dance to, but to tap your foot to. Her style of singing is almost like rapping; it's fast and unique. For not being super-into this particular genre of music, I like it. It stands out and the Language-Art people are good at what they do.
- FeatureDekmantel: How Some Fanboys from The Hague Found Themselves at the Helm of One of Electronic Music's Best Festivals
- NewsWatch a New Video for Fatima's "Rest in Peace"
- NewsIkonika Streams New Track from Upcoming Hyperdub EP, Drops New Mix
- MP3Remote "Alcyone (Matt Walsh Remix)"
- Trainwreck: DJ Slugo Recounts the Time He Found Himself in the Middle of a Hotel Room Brawl
- 20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
- Record Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
XLR8R Downloads Player