Laurent Garnier 30
- Words: Janet Tzou
- Label: Mute
From establishing techno and house music in his native France to co-authoring a recent book about his adventures as one of the globe's most respected DJs, it's difficult to find something that Laurent Garnier hasn't done well. With his last artist album, Unreasonable Behaviour, boldly straddling the techno and jazz genres, Mute has re-released Garnier's album 30, named for his age at the time it was originally produced. Expect the kind of deeply rhythmic, Detroit-influenced melodic techno that Garnier became known for many years ago, once upon a time, when it still felt new to fall under a DJ's spell.
- MP3GL "Won't You See (Gerd Janson Dub Mix)"
- NewsWolfgang Voigt Pays Tribute to the Roland 303 for Kompakt's 303rd Release
- NewsLeon Vynehall Shares Mesmerizing New Video, Announces North American Tour
- NewsGhostly Artists Soundtrack Upcoming Videogame; Hear New Tracks from Shigeto, Matthew Dear, and More
- Trainwreck: DJ Slugo Recounts the Time He Found Himself in the Middle of a Hotel Room Brawl
- 20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
- Record Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- Record Store Week: Co-Op 87
XLR8R Downloads Player