Lazyfish and Alexandroid Os
- Words: Brion Paul
- Label: K20
Rather suspiciously, one of these producer's names has "fish" in it, perhaps slyly suggesting the origin of this overtly aquatic music for mermaids, mermen and dolphin/pirate hybrids who spend at least 80% of their time submerged at daring, deep-sea depths. Underwater living never seemed so aurally appealing as on OS, with the massaging ambient kelp forests of "Pink-Blue," the dense oxygen-bubble blanket of thudding melodic IDM shards on "Wo Yow," or the shimmering sunken treasures of "Sokol" (with special underwater Theremin!). Go on, spend some time submerged with the mermaids.
- MP3Marley Carroll "First Thought, Best Thought (Little People Remix)"
- NewsFour Tet Streams Final Forthcoming Percussions Tracks
- NewsCheck Out a 40-Minute Live Set from Juju & Jordash
- FeatureHi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- NewsPixelord, DZA, 813, and Others to Appear on Upcoming Russia-Focused Compilation
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player