Lindstrøm It's a Feedelity Affair
- Words: Tony Ware
- Label: Feedelity-Smalltown Supersound
These 11 compositions, by the Oslo-based Hans-Peter Lindstrøm, were originally released on vinyl through his own label, but they now share a home with motorik darts and corporeal sequencing on Smalltown Supersound. While there are obvious Giorgio Moroder arpeggio marauders ("There's a Drink in My Bedroom" and "I Need a Hot Lady") there's also zonked Floydian guitar on "Cane It for the Original Whities" and an Ibiza breeze on "Another Station," plus the incontrovertibly transportive "I Feel Space." Lindstrøm's astro-disco resides in a pan-temporal orbit between Italo, Balearic, kosmiche, Krautrock, prog, and fusion folk.
- NewsAphex Twin Talks 'Syro,' Gear, '90s Rave Culture, and More in Extensive New Interview
- GearDntel Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Home Studio
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- FeatureHi-Five: Tin Man Selects His Top Acid Tracks
- MP3kidkanevil "Thousand Year Forest (One for Yosi)"
- September 18: New Forms Festival 2014 with Oneohtrix Point Never, Hieroglyphic Being, Helena Hauff, Madlib, and More
- September 24: Decibel Festival with Marcel Dettmann, KiNK, FaltyDL, John Roberts, Steffi, Simian Mobile Disco, and More
- October 15: Amsterdam Dance Event with Four Tet, DJ Koze, Jon Hopkins, Karenn, Ben UFO, Floating Points, MCDE, Talaboman, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player