Lindstrøm It's a Feedelity Affair
- Words: Tony Ware
- Label: Feedelity-Smalltown Supersound
These 11 compositions, by the Oslo-based Hans-Peter Lindstrøm, were originally released on vinyl through his own label, but they now share a home with motorik darts and corporeal sequencing on Smalltown Supersound. While there are obvious Giorgio Moroder arpeggio marauders ("There's a Drink in My Bedroom" and "I Need a Hot Lady") there's also zonked Floydian guitar on "Cane It for the Original Whities" and an Ibiza breeze on "Another Station," plus the incontrovertibly transportive "I Feel Space." Lindstrøm's astro-disco resides in a pan-temporal orbit between Italo, Balearic, kosmiche, Krautrock, prog, and fusion folk.
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
- NewsCheck Out New Mixes from Joy Orbison and Objekt
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsStream Shenoda's New 'Who Ver?' EP for ManMakeMusic
XLR8R Downloads Player