Lion King Sound Sound Klash Ammo V. 3
- Words: Ross Hogg
- Label: DeadlyMix.com
The problem with mash-ups is that they tend to sound, you know, mashed up. The Sound Klash Ammo series avoids such pitfalls by marrying big tunes from both hip-hop and dancehall and adding flourishes that make them better than the originals. If you're a club DJ, can you really go wrong with Jay Z over Lil' Jon, Beyonce over the Coolie Dance riddim and Usher over the Salsa riddim? As a bonus, each volume ends with clash sounds. Anything test, dead.
- GearKiNK Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Studio Set-Up
- GearWatch Ikonika Build a Beat in 10 Minutes
- NewsWatch a Video for "Girl," the A-Side of Jamie xx's Upcoming New 12"
- NewsCheck Out a New Documentary on the Spread of Balearic Music Culture
- NewsOstgut Ton to Release 'Berghain' and 'Panorama Bar' Mix Series as Free Downloads
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player