Lion King Sound Sound Klash Ammo V. 3
- Words: Ross Hogg
- Label: DeadlyMix.com
The problem with mash-ups is that they tend to sound, you know, mashed up. The Sound Klash Ammo series avoids such pitfalls by marrying big tunes from both hip-hop and dancehall and adding flourishes that make them better than the originals. If you're a club DJ, can you really go wrong with Jay Z over Lil' Jon, Beyonce over the Coolie Dance riddim and Usher over the Salsa riddim? As a bonus, each volume ends with clash sounds. Anything test, dead.
- GearWatch Goth-Trad Make a Beat with Ableton Live
- NewsWatch Jeff Mills' 1998 Red Bull Music Academy Lecture
- NewsWatch Just Jam Sets from Mount Kimbie, Loefah, Omar Souleyman, and More
- MP3Kenji Kawai "Making of a Cyborg (Rope Re-Interpretation)"
- NewsListen to Girl Unit's Crystalline Remix of Little Dragon
XLR8R Downloads Player