Lion King Sound Sound Klash Ammo V. 3
- Words: Ross Hogg
- Label: DeadlyMix.com
The problem with mash-ups is that they tend to sound, you know, mashed up. The Sound Klash Ammo series avoids such pitfalls by marrying big tunes from both hip-hop and dancehall and adding flourishes that make them better than the originals. If you're a club DJ, can you really go wrong with Jay Z over Lil' Jon, Beyonce over the Coolie Dance riddim and Usher over the Salsa riddim? As a bonus, each volume ends with clash sounds. Anything test, dead.
- NewsWatch the Video for Clark's "Riff Through the Fog"
- GearAKAI Unveils APC40 MkII and Rhythm Wolf Drum Machine and Bass Synth
- NewsNicolas Jaar, 3 Chairs, Jamie xx, DJ Koze, and More Announced for Dekmantel 2014
- GearArtist Tips - Max Cooper Details Five Ways to Focus Your Artistic Vision and Tighten Up Your Productions
- NewsMaya Jane Coles to Helm Next Fabric Mix Album
XLR8R Downloads Player