- Words: Sara Jayne Crow
- Label: Mush
ATL's full of hip-hop, but Listener differentiates himself from the rest of the Georgia contenders with his debut, Whispermoon,. Gritty, dirty, raw and minimal beats cleave to a weighty sound somewhat reminiscent of Illios in its production excellence and sometimes not-so-excellent lyrics. While Listener bares his all in a poetic onslaught of insightful words, his vocal stream can be somewhat forced, tripping unnaturally through an otherwise smooth flow.
- NewsCheck Out New Mixes from Joy Orbison and Objekt
- Feature20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- NewsStream Shenoda's New 'Who Ver?' EP for ManMakeMusic
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
XLR8R Downloads Player