Loes Lee Ash
- Words: Ron Nachmann
- Label: Dangerous Drums
Amsterdam's Lee (who runs the Moving Target label) laces a minimal-yet-propulsive funky thumper for Berlin's ascending breakbeat imprint Dangerous Drums that bumps with tight bass and flanged chords. Britain's Spoon Wizard rolls some tight scratches and arrangements on his old-skoolin' electro-riffic Cutlery mix. Excellent breaks drama for that ass.
- NewsAphex Twin Talks 'Syro,' Gear, '90s Rave Culture, and More in Extensive New Interview
- GearDntel Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Home Studio
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- FeatureHi-Five: Tin Man Selects His Top Acid Tracks
- MP3kidkanevil "Thousand Year Forest (One for Yosi)"
- September 18: New Forms Festival 2014 with Oneohtrix Point Never, Hieroglyphic Being, Helena Hauff, Madlib, and More
- September 24: Decibel Festival with Marcel Dettmann, KiNK, FaltyDL, John Roberts, Steffi, Simian Mobile Disco, and More
- October 15: Amsterdam Dance Event with Four Tet, DJ Koze, Jon Hopkins, Karenn, Ben UFO, Floating Points, MCDE, Talaboman, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player