Loes Lee Ash
- Words: Ron Nachmann
- Label: Dangerous Drums
Amsterdam's Lee (who runs the Moving Target label) laces a minimal-yet-propulsive funky thumper for Berlin's ascending breakbeat imprint Dangerous Drums that bumps with tight bass and flanged chords. Britain's Spoon Wizard rolls some tight scratches and arrangements on his old-skoolin' electro-riffic Cutlery mix. Excellent breaks drama for that ass.
- GearKiNK Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Studio Set-Up
- GearWatch Ikonika Build a Beat in 10 Minutes
- NewsCheck Out a New Documentary on the Spread of Balearic Music Culture
- NewsWatch a Video for "Girl," the A-Side of Jamie xx's Upcoming New 12"
- NewsOstgut Ton to Release 'Berghain' and 'Panorama Bar' Mix Series as Free Downloads
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player