Loes Lee Ash
- Words: Ron Nachmann
- Label: Dangerous Drums
Amsterdam's Lee (who runs the Moving Target label) laces a minimal-yet-propulsive funky thumper for Berlin's ascending breakbeat imprint Dangerous Drums that bumps with tight bass and flanged chords. Britain's Spoon Wizard rolls some tight scratches and arrangements on his old-skoolin' electro-riffic Cutlery mix. Excellent breaks drama for that ass.
- NewsWatch the Video for Clark's "Riff Through the Fog"
- GearAKAI Unveils APC40 MkII and Rhythm Wolf Drum Machine and Bass Synth
- NewsNicolas Jaar, 3 Chairs, Jamie xx, DJ Koze, and More Announced for Dekmantel 2014
- GearArtist Tips - Max Cooper Details Five Ways to Focus Your Artistic Vision and Tighten Up Your Productions
- NewsMaya Jane Coles to Helm Next Fabric Mix Album
XLR8R Downloads Player