Luigi Archetti/Bo Wiget Low Tide Digitals III
On their third installment for the Low Tide Digitals saga, Luigi Archetti and Bo Wiget make their rounds again through the heart of the industrial plant, passing by assembly lines of ungreased machinery and scorched steam engines while draping a sheet of fine-tuned, acoustic instrumentation over its foundation. Throughout its 14 movements, fried electronics on the brink of combustion fume and spark in a nebula of distortion and feedback while a wave of creaking cello and snarling bass creeps in during its quieter moments. As the album sinks further into darkened quarters, the overall climate gets a bit chilly, as the eerie hush of silence is met with the occasional blast of cello or a pluck of a mandolin.
- GearAKAI Unveils APC40 MkII and Rhythm Wolf Drum Machine and Bass Synth
- MP3Dengue Dengue Dengue! "Banana"
- NewsBoiler Room's 'Beats Unraveled' Series Continues with a Version of Shlohmo's "Places"
- NewsListen to a New Track from Teebs' Upcoming Sophomore LP
- NewsNicolas Jaar, 3 Chairs, Jamie xx, DJ Koze, and More Announced for Dekmantel 2014
XLR8R Downloads Player