M.A.N.D.Y. M.A.N.D.Y: Fabric38
- Words: David Hemingway
- Label: Fabric
- XLR8R Rating: 8/10
On the latest Fabric mix, DJ/production duo and Get Physical label founders Patrick Bodmer and Philipp Jung intersperse highlights from their own label (Booka Shade, DJ T, Raz Ohara & The Odd Orchestra, Lopazz, M.A.N.D.Y themselves) with tracks from the likes of Yello, Basic Soul Unit, Dubfire, and Poxy Music. The early-in-the-mix triptych of Guillaume and The Coutu Dumonts’ “Mederico,” Crowdpleaser’s re-versioning of Quarion’s “Karasu,” and the Lucy remix of Gui Borrato’s “Tiologia” is particularly endearing in its nuance and subtlety, and is indicative of a mix that has a really nice flow and coherence.
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Rubadub
XLR8R Downloads Player