Marcos Valle Besteiras De Amor
- Words: Tomas Palermo
- Label: Far Out
Hold on a sec-let Jazzanova‘s mix sink in. What begins like an early Murk Records production (a lone kick drum and minimal bassline pulse) develops over the course of nine minutes into a thrilling tour de force, riding on looped vocal samples of Brazilian singer Valle and Jazzanova‘s colorful palette of stabbing keyboards and Afro-Latin percussion made dramatic via chord shifts and breathtaking drops. The Berlin collective again show us their best.
- NewsFour Tet Streams Final Forthcoming Percussions Tracks
- MP3Marley Carroll "First Thought, Best Thought (Little People Remix)"
- NewsCheck Out a 40-Minute Live Set from Juju & Jordash
- NewsPixelord, DZA, 813, and Others to Appear on Upcoming Russia-Focused Compilation
- NewsStream Different Sleep's Dreamy Debut EP for Friends of Friends
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player