Martin Peter Enough Of This?!
- Words: Carla Costa
- Label: Angora Steel
When a metal/hardcore fan goes electronic you know it‘s gotta be interesting, if not entertaining. Martin Peter‘s use of hardcore‘s amped-up tempo and quick timing shifts is interesting, but it‘s the added elements that makes it entertaining. Peter transforms his synthesizers into a reverbed-out lead guitar, swirling its loops with a disco sheen to counter his own growling vocals and whipping up some darkwave melodies to match guest vocalist Felix Neuenhoff‘s classic croon. Peter‘s attempt to combine dance and hardcore is fairly compelling...and flashes a little flair at the same time.
- Feature20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
- NewsDJ Sprinkles Plans Brief North American Tour
- NewsCheck Out New Mixes from Joy Orbison and Objekt
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
- NewsRoman Flügel Shares New Track from Upcoming LP
XLR8R Downloads Player