Masta Killa Digi Warfare
- Words: Ron Nachmann
- Label: Nature Sounds
Your boy Elgin Turner, the ninth member of that Wu bunch (who are 'bout to cut a contract with Tariq Aziz' hear), gets loose old-school style on an uptempo Eric B.-ish rhythm laced with scratch noise and electric cowbell. On the flip's "No Said Date," the tempo remains up, and the Killa flows with that inimitable subtlety alongside those sweet Wu strings, lettin' ya know that if "truth be the life preserver, ya can't drown." No, the Wu hasn't gone anywhere, and yet they're still back.
- GearArtist Tips: Marcel Dettmann's Five Keys to Being a Good DJ
- NewsSoundCloud Announces Advertising, Royalty Collection, Subscription Service
- NewsDownload a Lush Ambient Production from xxxy
- NewsCheck Out John Talabot's Remix of Bicep, Download an "AltMix"
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
- 20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- Get Familiar: Dark Entries
- Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted: Wolfgang Voigt, Lawrence English, and Others Ponder the State of Ambient Music
- 20 Questions: DJ Harvey Talks Surfing, Rock 'n' Roll, and the Meaning of Life
XLR8R Downloads Player