Masta Killa Digi Warfare
- Words: Ron Nachmann
- Label: Nature Sounds
Your boy Elgin Turner, the ninth member of that Wu bunch (who are 'bout to cut a contract with Tariq Aziz' hear), gets loose old-school style on an uptempo Eric B.-ish rhythm laced with scratch noise and electric cowbell. On the flip's "No Said Date," the tempo remains up, and the Killa flows with that inimitable subtlety alongside those sweet Wu strings, lettin' ya know that if "truth be the life preserver, ya can't drown." No, the Wu hasn't gone anywhere, and yet they're still back.
- GearKiNK Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Studio Set-Up
- GearWatch Ikonika Build a Beat in 10 Minutes
- NewsCheck Out a New Documentary on the Spread of Balearic Music Culture
- NewsWatch a Video for "Girl," the A-Side of Jamie xx's Upcoming New 12"
- NewsOstgut Ton to Release 'Berghain' and 'Panorama Bar' Mix Series as Free Downloads
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player