Masta Killa No Said Date
- Words: Ryan Romana
- Label: Nature Sounds
Masta Killa, the elusive ninth member of the Wu-Tang Clan, finally delivers his solo effort, but No Said Date feels more like an unofficial Wu reunion due to the all-inclusive roster of clansmen MCs and producers. Although the "High Chief" doesn't have as much charisma as some of his other Wu brethren, he holds his own on the RZA-produced "No Said Date" and string-tinged "Last Drink." And, as worldwide Wu freaks patiently await a new posse album, they will be more than satisfied bumping around in Masta Killa's chamber.
- NewsAphex Twin Talks 'Syro,' Gear, '90s Rave Culture, and More in Extensive New Interview
- GearDntel Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Home Studio
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- FeatureHi-Five: Tin Man Selects His Top Acid Tracks
- MP3kidkanevil "Thousand Year Forest (One for Yosi)"
- September 18: New Forms Festival 2014 with Oneohtrix Point Never, Hieroglyphic Being, Helena Hauff, Madlib, and More
- September 24: Decibel Festival with Marcel Dettmann, KiNK, FaltyDL, John Roberts, Steffi, Simian Mobile Disco, and More
- October 15: Amsterdam Dance Event with Four Tet, DJ Koze, Jon Hopkins, Karenn, Ben UFO, Floating Points, MCDE, Talaboman, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player