- Words: Ryan Romana
- Label: Social Studies
Mathematics has definitely established a fine balance between soulful funk and edgy techiness, a quality that has made their tunes feel at home with a wide spectrum of DJs. "Jazz" is no exception as it drives through distorted Rhodes and a rollercoaster-moving bassline. Check the flip, "Sphinx," where the bass sounds fall into a deep abyss.
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- NewsCheck Out New Mixes from Joy Orbison and Objekt
- Feature20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
- NewsStream Shenoda's New 'Who Ver?' EP for ManMakeMusic
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
XLR8R Downloads Player