Mathematics John 3:16
- Words: Big Ray
- Label: Nature Sounds
A teaser track from producer Math‘s new album The Problem, Wu-Tang‘s Method Man blesses the bouncy "John 3:16" with verses like "We turn nightclubs into fight clubs/that‘s what happens when you invite thugs" and "Is it the fortune or fame that make y‘all change?/Got Milton Bradley hatin‘ the game." "Spotlight" features a host of the Clan (Inspecta Deck, Masta Killa, etc.) over a dusty soul beat that sounds like a drunken bar band covering Al Green. Re-enter the 36 Chambers!
- NewsAphex Twin Talks 'Syro,' Gear, '90s Rave Culture, and More in Extensive New Interview
- GearDntel Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Home Studio
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- MP3kidkanevil "Thousand Year Forest (One for Yosi)"
- FeatureHi-Five: Tin Man Selects His Top Acid Tracks
XLR8R Downloads Player