Matthew Dear Body Language Vol. 7
- Words: Rob Geary
- Label: Get Physical
Immune to trends and serving only the hypnotic pulse, Matthew Dear takes command of the Body Language series and pilots it directly into the all-consuming heart of current house and techno. Dear's selections take both Body and Language literally, supplying an hour of rounded beats to quicken the pulse, but let tracks like Diz's “No Way” spill echoed fragments of multiple languages, spoken and sung, into the mix to tickle the mind. Other places creep in, like Kid Sublime's summer streets and Soulphicitions' downtown drive “Traffic Lights,” but this corporeal sorcery comes strictly from house's dancefloor laboratory.
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- NewsStream 'Gem Drops Four' Featuring The Range, Pixelord, Natasha Kmeto, Anenon, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player