Matthias Tanzmann Those Nights
- Words: Lee Scratch Miyizeout
- Label: Moon Harbour
Leipzig's minimalist house master Tanzmann breaks it down to the bone with the dubby 'n' skeletal title tune, while the flip's "Side Effects" puts spitting percussion upfront and floating synth chords in the distance. The closing "Ladies First" is all in yr face, hinting perhaps at Tanzmann's late-'80s house influence. Moody and essential.
- NewsFour Tet Streams Final Forthcoming Percussions Tracks
- MP3Marley Carroll "First Thought, Best Thought (Little People Remix)"
- NewsCheck Out a 40-Minute Live Set from Juju & Jordash
- FeatureHi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- NewsPixelord, DZA, 813, and Others to Appear on Upcoming Russia-Focused Compilation
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player