Max Sedglley The EP
- Words: Ron Nachmann
- Label: Irma
Breakbeat Era/Reprazent drummer Sedgley slows the tempo of his day-job bands in order to go solo as a producer, and the man's got undeniable diversity happening here. Between the brazenly chunky non-clich?d blaxploitation funk of "Happy" to the perky, digi-soulful and two-stepping "Two-Way" and the rich downtempo steez of "Slowly," Sedgley leaves us thirsting for more.
- GearAKAI Unveils APC40 MkII and Rhythm Wolf Drum Machine and Bass Synth
- NewsWatch the Video for Clark's "Riff Through the Fog"
- NewsNicolas Jaar, 3 Chairs, Jamie xx, DJ Koze, and More Announced for Dekmantel 2014
- GearArtist Tips - Max Cooper Details Five Ways to Focus Your Artistic Vision and Tighten Up Your Productions
- NewsMaya Jane Coles to Helm Next Fabric Mix Album
XLR8R Downloads Player