Max Sedglley The EP
- Words: Ron Nachmann
- Label: Irma
Breakbeat Era/Reprazent drummer Sedgley slows the tempo of his day-job bands in order to go solo as a producer, and the man's got undeniable diversity happening here. Between the brazenly chunky non-clich?d blaxploitation funk of "Happy" to the perky, digi-soulful and two-stepping "Two-Way" and the rich downtempo steez of "Slowly," Sedgley leaves us thirsting for more.
- GearWatch Goth-Trad Make a Beat with Ableton Live
- NewsWatch Jeff Mills' 1998 Red Bull Music Academy Lecture
- NewsWatch Just Jam Sets from Mount Kimbie, Loefah, Omar Souleyman, and More
- NewsListen to Girl Unit's Crystalline Remix of Little Dragon
- MP3Kenji Kawai "Making of a Cyborg (Rope Re-Interpretation)"
XLR8R Downloads Player