Max Tundra Parallax Error Beheads You
- Words: Rob Geary
- Label: Domino
Where to even begin with Max Tundra? He seems to exist in a musical kitchen entirely his own, cooking up manic programming, grating a block of free-jazz swiftitude with retrofuture analog synths, distilling down unpredictable chord changes and finely chopped electronic beats through his Amiga 500 into a concentrated stew of appealing weirdness. Blend in Tundra's earnest quest for a wife expressed in catchy, hyper-specific lyrics and it's an unpredictable electro-cabaret dinner served with unparalleled charm and goofy glee, a million-course meal stuffed into one disc from the singular mind of an itinerant musical chef.
- FeatureDekmantel: How Some Fanboys from The Hague Found Themselves at the Helm of One of Electronic Music's Best Festivals
- NewsWatch a New Video for Fatima's "Rest in Peace"
- NewsIkonika Streams New Track from Upcoming Hyperdub EP, Drops New Mix
- MP3Remote "Alcyone (Matt Walsh Remix)"
- Dekmantel: How Some Fanboys from The Hague Found Themselves at the Helm of One of Electronic Music's Best Festivals
- Trainwreck: DJ Slugo Recounts the Time He Found Himself in the Middle of a Hotel Room Brawl
- 20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
- Record Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
XLR8R Downloads Player