Max Tundra Parallax Error Beheads You
- Words: Rob Geary
- Label: Domino
Where to even begin with Max Tundra? He seems to exist in a musical kitchen entirely his own, cooking up manic programming, grating a block of free-jazz swiftitude with retrofuture analog synths, distilling down unpredictable chord changes and finely chopped electronic beats through his Amiga 500 into a concentrated stew of appealing weirdness. Blend in Tundra's earnest quest for a wife expressed in catchy, hyper-specific lyrics and it's an unpredictable electro-cabaret dinner served with unparalleled charm and goofy glee, a million-course meal stuffed into one disc from the singular mind of an itinerant musical chef.
- GearArtist Tips: Mister Saturday Night on the Importance of Building a Proper DJ Booth
- NewsWatch Ben UFO's RBMA Lecture
- NewsStream Keysound's Upcoming 'Certified Connections' Compilation
- NewsThe Lowdown: This Week's XLR8R Top 10 with Maya Jane Coles, Joy Orbison, Mister Saturday Night, and More
- MP3Machines in Heaven "Hindu Milk (Debukas Remix)"
XLR8R Downloads Player