- Words: Brolin Winning
- Label: Stones Throw
On the double-edged lead single off his solo debut, MED comes through with two certified heaters. The Dilla-produced A-side is a mid-tempo club joint, with rhymes aimed at the ladies atop freaky synth squiggles, while Madlib hooks up the flip "Can‘t Hold On," lacing memory lane flows with chunky drums, throbbing bass, and vocal clips. Exceptional.
- GearKiNK Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Studio Set-Up
- GearWatch Ikonika Build a Beat in 10 Minutes
- NewsWatch a Video for "Girl," the A-Side of Jamie xx's Upcoming New 12"
- NewsCheck Out a New Documentary on the Spread of Balearic Music Culture
- NewsOstgut Ton to Release 'Berghain' and 'Panorama Bar' Mix Series as Free Downloads
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player