Melinda Let Me Know
- Words: Ron Nachmann
- Label: Pep Sounds
This Viennese imprint launches with the Marylin McCoo-evoking Hungarian singer Melinda Barcoczy in front of the keyboard-based jazz-disco flavors of trio The Pepita Project. "Let Me Know" is that smooth, langourous kind of house that simply makes you want to kick off your shoes, light up a spliff and grind witchya baby on the dancefloor.
- NewsFour Tet Streams Final Forthcoming Percussions Tracks
- MP3Marley Carroll "First Thought, Best Thought (Little People Remix)"
- NewsCheck Out a 40-Minute Live Set from Juju & Jordash
- NewsPixelord, DZA, 813, and Others to Appear on Upcoming Russia-Focused Compilation
- NewsStream Different Sleep's Dreamy Debut EP for Friends of Friends
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player