Messy Marv Get On My Hype
- Words: Ross Hogg
- Label: Rte-Drt
When did ecstasy pills become so damn thuggish? Maybe you should ask Messy Marv. In the most infectious slangin‘ anthem since N.W.A.‘s "Dopeman," Marv pulls no punches as he Frisco drawls his gritty sales pitch for "green big birds, yellow and blue Nikes." The track also scores Bay Area bonus points in the production department: the sinister keyboard-driven beat was made by Droop-E, E-40‘s teenage son.
- GearAKAI Unveils APC40 MkII and Rhythm Wolf Drum Machine and Bass Synth
- MP3Dengue Dengue Dengue! "Banana"
- NewsBoiler Room's 'Beats Unraveled' Series Continues with a Version of Shlohmo's "Places"
- NewsListen to a New Track from Teebs' Upcoming Sophomore LP
- NewsMelé Announces New EP, Streams Title Track
XLR8R Downloads Player