Messy Marv Get On My Hype
- Words: Ross Hogg
- Label: Rte-Drt
When did ecstasy pills become so damn thuggish? Maybe you should ask Messy Marv. In the most infectious slangin‘ anthem since N.W.A.‘s "Dopeman," Marv pulls no punches as he Frisco drawls his gritty sales pitch for "green big birds, yellow and blue Nikes." The track also scores Bay Area bonus points in the production department: the sinister keyboard-driven beat was made by Droop-E, E-40‘s teenage son.
- NewsStream Submerse's Upcoming Debut Full-Length, 'Slow Waves'
- NewsCheck Out Another Track from Rustie's Upcoming LP for Warp
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Rubadub
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- NewsRicardo Villalobos Readies 'Voodog' 12"; Preview It Now
XLR8R Downloads Player