Miles Maeda Holla Back Boy
- Words: Ken ECB
- Label: Dust Traxx
Miles has to be one of my favorite DJs and producers because he exudes his own style and his music is never the same. This single is no exception, with disco grooves, jacking percussion, deep Detroit analogue basslines, and melodic synth patterns. Play it back a couple of times to catch what is going on underneath. Hidden micro sounds create a collage from this master painter.
- GearAKAI Unveils APC40 MkII and Rhythm Wolf Drum Machine and Bass Synth
- NewsWatch the Video for Clark's "Riff Through the Fog"
- NewsNicolas Jaar, 3 Chairs, Jamie xx, DJ Koze, and More Announced for Dekmantel 2014
- MP3Dengue Dengue Dengue! "Banana"
- GearArtist Tips - Max Cooper Details Five Ways to Focus Your Artistic Vision and Tighten Up Your Productions
XLR8R Downloads Player