Miles Tillman Over and Through EP
- Words: Heath K. Hignight
- Label: Consumers Research and Development
The luscious, cotton candy-blue 10-inch vinyl matches the bright new music from Miles Tilmann, a grossly underrated American talent. In the vein of his last 7-inch for Sub:marine, this one shakes off the dark ambient chill of Tilmann's previous work, opting instead for a chime-and-bell intro on "I've Already Forgotten," its gentle sway recalling Casino Vs. Japan. "Mimi" and "Monday" are uptempo IDM, while the b-side echoes Metamatics and 33.3. Exquisite.
- GearKiNK Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Studio Set-Up
- GearWatch Ikonika Build a Beat in 10 Minutes
- NewsWatch a Video for "Girl," the A-Side of Jamie xx's Upcoming New 12"
- NewsOstgut Ton to Release 'Berghain' and 'Panorama Bar' Mix Series as Free Downloads
- NewsCheck Out a New Documentary on the Spread of Balearic Music Culture
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player