Mist:ical The Eleventh Hour
- Words: Jason "Method One" Leder
- Label: Soul:R
The moment you hear MC DRS ask "Is drum & bass in its final hour?" on this disc's title track, it becomes obvious that what will follow isn't going to be your typical album. As longtime fixtures within the drum & bass community, Mist:ical (a.k.a. Marcus Intalex, Calibre, and ST:Files) could have easily produced a risk-free record that stayed neatly within the lines. Instead they throw down the gauntlet to a scene that has lost its risk-taking spirit, with guest performances from DRS, Robert Owens, Ras-T-Weed, and the legendary Diane Charlemagne.
- GearArtist Tips: Marcel Dettmann's Five Keys to Being a Good DJ
- NewsSoundCloud Announces Advertising, Royalty Collection, Subscription Service
- NewsCheck Out John Talabot's Remix of Bicep, Download an "AltMix"
- NewsDownload a Lush Ambient Production from xxxy
- NewsAvalon Emerson Gives Away Remix and Edits Collection
- 20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- Get Familiar: Dark Entries
- Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted: Wolfgang Voigt, Lawrence English, and Others Ponder the State of Ambient Music
- 20 Questions: DJ Harvey Talks Surfing, Rock 'n' Roll, and the Meaning of Life
XLR8R Downloads Player