Mist:ical The Eleventh Hour
- Words: Jason "Method One" Leder
- Label: Soul:R
The moment you hear MC DRS ask "Is drum & bass in its final hour?" on this disc's title track, it becomes obvious that what will follow isn't going to be your typical album. As longtime fixtures within the drum & bass community, Mist:ical (a.k.a. Marcus Intalex, Calibre, and ST:Files) could have easily produced a risk-free record that stayed neatly within the lines. Instead they throw down the gauntlet to a scene that has lost its risk-taking spirit, with guest performances from DRS, Robert Owens, Ras-T-Weed, and the legendary Diane Charlemagne.
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- NewsCheck Out New Mixes from Joy Orbison and Objekt
- NewsStream Shenoda's New 'Who Ver?' EP for ManMakeMusic
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
XLR8R Downloads Player