- Words: Star Eyes
- Label: white
Don't play Mondie's two new whites in the club, unless you want everyone to huddle in the corner crying. In fact, I'm almost tempted to file these under experimental. Over a minimal grime riddim that sounds like someone repeatedly braining you with a Nerf mallet, MCs Napa, Flirta and God's Gift flex pure darkness-all crew beef and putting suckers six feet under. And God's Gift takes it with some bashment roughneck chat from the Bounty Killer school.
- MP3Marley Carroll "First Thought, Best Thought (Little People Remix)"
- NewsFour Tet Streams Final Forthcoming Percussions Tracks
- NewsCheck Out a 40-Minute Live Set from Juju & Jordash
- NewsPixelord, DZA, 813, and Others to Appear on Upcoming Russia-Focused Compilation
- FeatureHi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player