Move D Kunststoff
- Words: Doug Morton
- Label: City Centre Offices
Originally released on Move D's own Source Records in 1995, Kunststoff is back for a re-release on CCO. Any of you faux-hawkin' glitchmeisters out there who want to fertilize your techno roots should put the Powerbook to sleep and go grab a copy of this album. The entirety of Kunststoff, from the 808-driven acid funk of "In/Out" and "Soap Bubbles" to the old-school loft-pumpin' of "Eastman" and the exotic ambience of "Beyond the Machine," is a testament to a time before plug-ins replaced wall warts and techno production was a true labor of love.
- GearKiNK Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Studio Set-Up
- GearWatch Ikonika Build a Beat in 10 Minutes
- NewsWatch a Video for "Girl," the A-Side of Jamie xx's Upcoming New 12"
- NewsCheck Out a New Documentary on the Spread of Balearic Music Culture
- NewsOstgut Ton to Release 'Berghain' and 'Panorama Bar' Mix Series as Free Downloads
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player