Moving Fusion Start of Something
- Words: Paul Sullivan
- Label: Ram
Ram Recordings protégés Moving Fusion have done well carving their own little niche on the d & b scene. An album, of course, is usually the real test of a producer's capability, though with the era of "concept" drum & bass LPs pretty much over (thank god), artists are more likely to come up with a collection of twelves than anything overly sprawling. Start Of Something is exactly that-a series of tight, bass-quaking rollers that range from full-on terror banquets to steel-drum feasts and Latino mini-snacks. Accomplished and straight to the point.
- GearKiNK Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Studio Set-Up
- GearWatch Ikonika Build a Beat in 10 Minutes
- NewsWatch a Video for "Girl," the A-Side of Jamie xx's Upcoming New 12"
- NewsCheck Out a New Documentary on the Spread of Balearic Music Culture
- NewsOstgut Ton to Release 'Berghain' and 'Panorama Bar' Mix Series as Free Downloads
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player