Moving Fusion Start of Something
- Words: Paul Sullivan
- Label: Ram
Ram Recordings protégés Moving Fusion have done well carving their own little niche on the d & b scene. An album, of course, is usually the real test of a producer's capability, though with the era of "concept" drum & bass LPs pretty much over (thank god), artists are more likely to come up with a collection of twelves than anything overly sprawling. Start Of Something is exactly that-a series of tight, bass-quaking rollers that range from full-on terror banquets to steel-drum feasts and Latino mini-snacks. Accomplished and straight to the point.
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Rubadub
XLR8R Downloads Player