Nick Holder No More Dating DJs
- Words: Derek Grey
- Label: NRK
This officially replaces LCD Soundsystem's "Losing My Edge" as dance music's best sardonic critique. Why? The poetess Jemeni deadpans, "I'm done with dating rappers, MCs, DJs, producers/I'm looking for a real nice Rogers Cable guy who thinks a Technic is a way to way to make love to me." And "No, I don't want to hang out with the other DJ-girlfriends/they're adapters/automatic after-performance clappers/Preparation H for swollen-ego asshole rappers." Case closed.
- GearArtist Tips: Mister Saturday Night on the Importance of Building a Proper DJ Booth
- NewsWatch Ben UFO's RBMA Lecture
- NewsThe Lowdown: This Week's XLR8R Top 10 with Maya Jane Coles, Joy Orbison, Mister Saturday Night, and More
- MP3Machines in Heaven "Hindu Milk (Debukas Remix)"
- NewsStream Keysound's Upcoming 'Certified Connections' Compilation
XLR8R Downloads Player