Nino Moschella The Fix
- Words: Derek Beres
- Label: Ubiquity
Opting out of computer-driven drum loops, Italian-Irish multi-instrumentalist Nino Moschella chose broomsticks and handclaps for his debut, and he ties it all together with a soulful voice. The Fix is such a unique R&B record that it barely warrants that designation. But the soul is heavy, as when he screeches so elegantly above a Zeppelin-fueled drum beat on "Strong Man." Organs, bass, guitars, and drums are the backdrop for some serious grooves while Nino's lyrics stay up front and the soul junkies get an unforeseen fix.
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- NewsStream 'Gem Drops Four' Featuring The Range, Pixelord, Natasha Kmeto, Anenon, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player